Seymour Duncan STL-3 Quarter Pound Bridge Tele Single Coil Pickup
High-octane Tele Tone!
Providing you with enough power to go head-to-head with humbuckers and hot P-90s, the Seymour Duncan STL-3 Quarter Pound Tele pickup delivers truckloads of high-output, true single-coil tone. Oversized, quarter-inch diameter magnets and special windings give you an astonishing 17.38k of D.C. resistance, imbuing your Telecaster's tone with copious amounts of high-end definition for phenomenal treble bite and a full, powerful midrange. Incredibly versatile, the STL-3 works well for classic rock, jazz-rock fusion, heavy rock, and aggressive instrumental rock. Guitar experts have loaded Seymour Duncan STL-3 Quarter Pound Tele pickups into countless axes in our guitar shop, and customers always leave with a smile on their face. Check them out for yourself!
- High-octane single-coil Telecaster pickup
- Oversized magnets and powerful windings deliver treble bite and powerful midrange
- Sounds great with any well-balanced Tele, with both maple and rosewood fingerboards
- Great for classic rock, jazz-rock fusion, heavy rock, and aggressive instrumental rock
Get high-octane tone with a Seymour Duncan STL-3 Quarter Pound Tele pickup!
- Magnet Material:Alnico
- Number of Conductors:1
- Number of Strings:6
- Manufacturer Part Number:11202-14