Seymour Duncan SJB-3 Quarter Pound J-Bass Pickup - Black Set
The Quarter Pound Jazz Bass pickups have it all: hot output, great attack and massive attitude. The 1/4” diameter poles and hot coil winding delivers a full, even response with great sustain and sonic complexity for a powerful tone suited to any genre. You get the higher output of an overwound coil, with the articulation and detailed high end of a vintage pickup.
The neck position model is wound RWRP (reverse wound/reverse polarity) for hum-cancellation when used together with the bridge pickup.These pickups are drop-in replacements for any American Standard Jazz Bass (Mexican Standard Jazz Basses use two neck-sized pickups).
Hand-built in Santa Barbara, CA, the Quarter Pound for Jazz Bass pickups use Alnico 5 rod magnets and Forbon flatwork and are wax potted for squeal free operation.
Seymour Duncan Quarter-pound Jazz Bass Pickup Set Features:
- 2 quarter-pound pickups deliver meaty attitude with the power to back it up
- 1/4"-diameter Alnico 5 rod magnets and sizzling-hot coil windings for massive tone
- Drop-in replacements for the pickups in any American Standard Jazz Bass
- Forbon bobbin lends vintage vibe and is lacquered for longevity
- Pickups are wax-potted to reduce unwanted squeal
- Type:Jazz Bass set
- Magnet Material:Alnico V
- Number of Strings:4
- Position:Bridge, Neck
- DC Resistance:13.7K
- Manufacturer Part Number:11402-56