Seymour Duncan SH-55 Neck & Bridge Seth Lover Humbucker Set, Nickel Cover
After that classic humbucker sound? Many guitarists rely on Seymour Duncan's Seth Lover SH-55 Humbucker Neck/Bridge pickup set to delivers the goods. From Joe Perry and Steve Stevens to Dweezil Zappa and Blues Saraceno, top guitar heavies use 'em. And why? They're the closest you'll ever get to the original humbucking pickup Seth Lover designed for Gibson in 1955. To be completely true to the original design, these pickups aren't wax potted. And the tone? Pure vintage PAF! Put a set of Seymour Duncan's Seth Lover Humbuckers in your favorite axe, and get ready to rock.
- Classic PAF humbucker sound, vintage output
- Not wax potted (just like the originals)
- 1-conductor braided-shield cable
- Long-legged nickel-silver bottom plate
- Plain enamel wire; Butyrate plastic bobbins
- Alnico 2 bar; wooden spacer; black paper tape
- Not recommended for use with ultra-high-gain tube amps over 50 watts
Nail that classic PAF sound with Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers!
- Magnet Material:Alnico
- Position:Bridge, Neck
- Number of Conductors:1
- Number of Strings:6
- Manufacturer Part Number:11108-20-NC